My wonderful mom got a new chair this last weekend and donated this one to us. It was my favorite chair all growing up - and it will have a permanent home at our place, as long as I live and it doesn't fall apart. It's just right. So this morning me and little Sommerfeldt spent a few minute just rocking and enjoying each other's company... as if we don't spend enough time together already... like... 24 hours a day :) Based on all the kicking and wiggling and squirming I think he enjoyed it.
Last week we had a second ultrasound with a specialist at the hospital. We were excited because we heard that the hospital ultrasound machine makes even better pictures than the one at the clinic. That is true only when your little boy is not "active and uncooperative." He did his best to hide from the ultrasound machine and move as much as possible so as to blur all the pictures. That's our boy :) Everything is still looking great and as far as they can tell at this stage, he's perfectly healthy and developing normally.
While getting quilt fabric at JoAnn's, I saw this fleece and simply couldn't resist. We are doing a jungle theme in the baby's room (as much as you can in a small apartment where baby's room has to double as office and storage, too) and so this fabric was absolutely perfect. I can't wait to lay him down in the middle.
Last of all, I borrowed some of Ryan's homework time and we hit a few yard sales on Saturday. We bought a few outfits in all different sizes and I don't really plan to buy much more because I really don't know what I'll need or how much - we definitely still need pants and probably more of everything but I really have no idea. These outfits here my mom got for us - complete with both elephants and turtles on them :) but my absolute favorite is the polar bear sleeper. Ryan has polar bear pajamas too and they can match :) I got size 0-3 month since I don't know how big he'll be - and I sure hope he grows into them fast so I don't have to wait too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment