Friday, December 6, 2013

Getting closer...

My phone tells me that there is only 6 weeks, 5 days left until Little Sommerfeldt arrives! I was talking with a pregnant friend today, we both wonder when our children will actually arrive (what baby actually sticks to their due date?)

It's starting to seem a little more real around our apartment (and in our bank account, too...)

About 30 weeks

Crib with bedding and blanket (since then we've added some stuffed animals from great-Grandpa Parks, via Grandpa Parks... all we need now is a baby! (no worries, we'll take all the squishy stuff out before putting him in))

Family picture - 32 weeks
 
Putting the stroller together (which also came with a car seat)
We've also added a Black Friday sale pack-and-play and a memory foam mattress pad and pillow to the collection (for Mom... I can actually sleep!) If it weren't for Christmas to distract me, I think I'd be going crazy. Not sure yet what I'll do to get through January... in any case, we're excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment