Thank you for finally not making me nauseous all day long. Thank you for letting me open the fridge for more than 15 seconds. Thank you for letting me cook all morning and for letting me go out to dinner.
Thank you for letting me sleep through the night, or only wake up once. Thank you for letting me stay awake past 8 pm.
Thank you for liking water again. Thank you for always liking fruit. Thank you for not liking sugar as much.
Thank you for playing softball with me and scoring two runs. Sorry for embarrassing you that one time where I missed the ball.
Thank you for listening to me while I vent about work and life and other things. Thank you for listening to me while I talk to you. Thanks for not judging me when I cry over everything.
Thank you for trusting me and Ryan enough to come to our family. Thank you for sticking it out and being patient with us while we're still figuring out how to be good parents.
Thank you for coming to our family. We absolutely can't wait to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment