Food- it's amazing! Almost everything sounds good again, except pickles (except for the ones from Firehouse Subs...), whole wheat bread, and some pasta dishes (some of my favorite foods normally... ironic). The nausea is mostly gone unless I don't eat for too long, and then it comes back. Last night I waited too long to go to bed after eating and ended up eating baby carrots at the table at 11:30 at night so that I could feel better and go to sleep :) I can finally eat fruits and vegetables again and I'm working on re-implementing a good nutritional balance into my diet.
Sleep - it's all I want to do. Sooooooo tired all the time.... my whole body feels like it's disintegrating sometimes. While at our family reunion in Park City, I slept an average of 12-13 hours a day, with naps and sleeping in, and I was still tired all the time. There's not really anywhere to take a nap at work, so sometimes I'll go out and recline the seat in my car and turn on the AC and sleep for half an hour so I can function the rest of the day. I miss BYU and all the couches in the bathrooms!
Clothes - I'm not showing yet, but everything is getting tight. I attribute most of that to my extra-relaxed digestive system. Fortunately most of my jeans are too big in the waist regularly, so everything is fitting comfortably now. And my adorably cute summer pajama bottoms that I made in my
sewing class don't fit at all :( I'm sleeping in Ryan's old
basketball shorts from middle school. *sigh
I got just a few maternity clothes in Park City with my sister in law Michelle - I don't need them yet, but the dresses are super comfy and cool for the summer heat.
Baby stuff - we don't have any, other than clothes and a pillow from my sister in law. No need to buy anything yet. Our second bedroom is still full of furniture for sale, my sewing corner, and party equipment... If anyone has baby equipment they don't need anymore... let me know :) I'm only picky about the carseat and crib - anything else I have no preferences!
Only 6 more days in the first trimester, and we'll have our second appointment next week and see how everything is going!
No comments:
Post a Comment