This is me, minus the long green body and the many legs and the big green eyes.
I am so hungry, all the time. I take two lunches to work and it's still not enough. I'm munching my way through all the free snacks in the breakroom. Currently, little choo-choo's favorite foods are tomatoes, black plums, Sunny D, PB&J sandwiches with white bread, and Cheetos. And he/she doesn't appreciate peppers, chicken, or pasta with red sauce, although he/she is slowly regaining an appreciation for pickles (thank goodness! I missed them). Cooking without chicken has been interesting - I never realized how many of our favorite dishes are chicken dishes.
Little choo-choo - I've been thinking of him/her like that ever since we heard the heartbeat and it sounded like a train. I kept thinking of a little choo-choo train going around and around, and it made me laugh, which obscured the heartbeat... all in all not the most successful heartbeat session the midwives have probably ever seen :) hopefully this little one has a good sense of humor!
We got to go to the hospital to see our good friends' new baby (and them) last night, and it was fun walking through the mother/baby unit and thinking that will be us in less than six months!
No comments:
Post a Comment