Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Excitement is in the air

Little Sommerfeldt has been excited of late, bouncing around and kicking and waving his fists in glee almost every half hour.

And although I can probably attribute it to the nonstop Christmas music at our house, I think this is the real reason for his excitement:

We got this all set up last night! Ready and waiting for a baby to sleep in it :)
Thank you to my wonderful mom for getting it for us :)
And this comforter/bumper/sheet/crib skirt set is coming in the mail sometime soon!
It will match perfectly with the fleece blanket I made and the quilt Lisa made and our jungle-themed nursery room, although I think it'll look nicer with our white crib than the brown one in the picture.

Not to mention the fabulous baby shower held in Little Sommerfeldt's honor on Saturday with all the long-time friends from the ward and complete with Daddy's favorite: eclairs! Now what baby wouldn't be excited about that? (It would seem he's even excited about me writing this post - mainly this boy is just excited these days!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the comforter/bumper/sheet set too. So so so cute. It's so fun to have the crib set up, makes things feel that much more real. I remember how much I loved to go into his room before he was born, just to be in there and look at his little clothes hanging up. So exciting. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete